About K'NEX Education
K'NEX Education develops curriculum supported Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) sets for use in elementary, middle and high school classrooms. Making it easy to incorporate K’NEX into the classroom, our inquiry-based teacher’s guides include objectives, activities, key concepts, journals and worksheets. Everything the teacher needs to not only teach the students, but also assess what they have learned.
Features & Benefits
- Dynamic Models - Excite student interest and motivate them to learn
- Hands-on Learning Opportunities - Encourage scientific inquiry, investigation, and experimentation. Requires students to become active participants instead of passive learners.
- Replicas of Real World Machines/Structures – Help students to relate concepts to the world they live in.
- Inquiry-based Curriculum – Challenges students to apply problem-solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Education Standards Alignments – Aligned to National Science, Technology, Engineering & Math standards.
- Color-coded Building Instructions – Allow students of varying levels to participate and be successful.